Sunday, July 25, 2010

My boy is home today!

Yeah, I know he's all grown up but Bobby will always be my baby boy. And I'm definitely a proud mom!!
He's home this weekend from his tech school for Air National Guard service at Sheppard AFB in Wichital Falls and he's patiently counting the days till he can finish up there, move on to his home base in Tulsa for two months, and then finally get back to working on his professional pilot degree from Southeastern Oklahoma State University in Durant. From that time on for the next five years he'll serve one weekend a month and two weeks in the summer in Tulsa.

But for today he's home and we love having him here. I don't even mind doing his laundry....at least not much! Here's a few pictures of my sweet baby boy for your enjoyment!

Here's Bobby and his girlfriend Jennifer at his basic training graduation in April


Just in case you can't figure it out, this is B flying. Kaylee took this pic from the backseat when he took Bob and her flying back in February, right after he took me up for my birthday. Good birthday!


This is some kind of motorcycle/bike thing Bobby bought at a garage sale because it was broken. He fixed it and now it sits in our garage!



This is how he spends a lot of his Sunday! That's my boy!



This one says it all!