Sunday, July 18, 2010

Moving Day!

I've been wanting to blog for awhile now so I finally decided just to jump right in. And what better day to start the blog than moving day.........well, Kaylee's moving day, that is. She's been living with three girls in a house that's right around the corner from me which has been nice. She's moving a little further away now though to a house on Gregg Street. It's right down the street from her church on one end and work on the other so convenient. I took a few pictures that I'll share. Bobby was home this weekend so was able to help with some of the heavy stuff.







The new house on Gregg


Her old house on Dartmouth.



A really hot day to move!



It will probably take me awhile to learn all about blogging. I'm actually pretty amazed I pulled this much off and Kaylee didn't even have to help!?! I'm glad I'm getting started now because Cousin Camp starts on Wednesday and I want to be sure and share that with anybody that's interested.