Sunday, December 26, 2010

A favorite!

After Christmas morning when I was a little girl I'd always want to share about what I'd gotten from "Santa" so I'd call a few friends to tell them and to find out what they'd gotten.  Or on the first day back to school we'd all have our lists ready to compare and talk about.  I couldn't help but think back on that time (so long ago) after this Christmas and the gift my daughter Kaylee gave me.  She knows I'm a sucker for the homemade gift and so she thoughtfully cross stitched this sweet and meaningful picture for me:
So I wanted to share one of my favorite Christmas presents with you!  And I think the reason why is clear!  

I'd love to hear some of your favorites too so I'll hope you'll comment and share them.  It'll be the 21st century version of sharing what Santa brought us.