Monday, January 3, 2011

Bobby's dream

I was trying hard to be organized today, was cleaning out some "stuff", and came across this:
Bobby wrote this when he was probably in 3rd or 4th grade and it looks like they were maybe celebrating MLK day so the assignment was to tell about their dream.  Bobby's says:

                                    "I have a dreem that I can be a soper hero soe I
                                     can come up whith some crers that pepel will not
                                     die.  I have a dream so I can fly.  I have a dream
                                     so Billcliten will not be presedent eny more."

Well, two of his dreams have come true.  He flies and Bill Clinton isn't president anymore....or is he??  Anyway, all we need now is for Bobby to become a super hero so he can fix it to where people won't die!  My son the philospher!