Monday, January 2, 2012

Chickity Doo Doo!

It's real!  Seriously!  There really is something called Chickity Doo Doo!  It's a fertilizer made from.....well, the title describes it aptly.  And I don't need any!  Why, you ask?  Well, I'll tell you anyway.  Because this is what I got for Christmas!!!!


It's a chicken tractor!  I've wanted to have chickens for awhile and I guess Bob and the kids got tired of hearing me talk about it so they've given me a push.  A huge one!  The Bob's gave up their week off to build it and that just makes it that much more special.  Now I'm committed.  I have to carry on with my plan.  The really big reason I've put it off so long is because, technically, well, legally, actually, I'm not allowed to have chickens in my neighborhood.  But two code enforcement people have told me that they really don't check on things like that unless somebody complains.  So that was my yes, sort of, so I'm at least trying it.

Now I get to shop for chickens and I'll be sure to keep you "posted" (ha!) on them......and the eggs, of course.......and my very own chickity doo doo!!