Saturday, October 22, 2011

If You Build It They Will Come....or something sort of like that!

Last Sunday, the day after the garage sale, Dave, Kelly, Roger, and Bob rebuilt Dad's deck. The day started with Dad taking his three sons out to the truck stop for breakfast and, yes, he was aware of the blessing in that. I asked! : )

Bob and I showed up a little later and they got to work. Roger and Kelly had torn the old deck down the day before so they were able to get going. They didn't completely finish but Kelly and Roger went back a couple of days this week and I think it's finished now. Kelly even bought solar lights to put around the deck. Fancy!! Here are some pictures of the progress. I think Kelly's got some of the finished product so maybe I'll post those later.

Getting started
Still getting started
Making progress
It's looking like a deck
Here's how me and the kitty helped!
<>
And here's Dad helping!