Monday, February 21, 2011

Counting down the days.

Pardon me while I borrow and change up a little the words in the third chapter of Ecclesiastes:

There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven.

A time to work, and a time to work the next job,

a time to clean and time to be messy (so I can just clean again!),

a time to wash dishes and a time to put them away,

a time to get up early and a time to........well, mostly just get up early,

A time to do laundry again and again and again.............

A time to dust and a time to walk around and make more dust,

And then.............

THERE'S A TIME TO GO ON A CRUISE!!!!!********+++++++++:) :) :) :)   This is me doing the happy dance because on Sunday around 4 p.m. I'll be sailing out of Galveston to visit the beautiful and sunny (I hope!) islands of the Bahamas and Key West!  Yep, my fun father of 94 short years is treating me, my sister Suzi, and my brother Dave to a Caribbean Cruise on the Carnival Conquest cruise ship!  Don't worry, there will be the equivalent of inviting you over, sitting you down, and boring you with vacation slides as I'll be posting pictures when I get back.  I know!!  You'll be waiting with bated breath for those but you'll just have to be patient.  

Until then.......BON VOYAGE!!