Tuesday, May 21, 2019

The Happy List........Pants!

I am thankful for pants!  I know it sounds silly but it's true.  I own a dress but it never gets worn.  I look dumpy in a dress.  There!  I said it! 

I am a huge fan of old movies and I keep the DVR busy recording TMC greats and mostly I enjoy them because of the clothes.  Seriously, women just had it right in the 40's and 50's as far as I'm concerned and I'm happy to see some of those same fashions coming back.  They knew how to look feminine and classy.  I know there were dumpy women back in the day but I have a feeling there were lovely items like girdles to keep the lumps at bay.  I guess I could try one of those...........nah! 

And so I'll be thankful for pants!  Every day I don't have to wear a girdle is a day to be thankful, don't you think?