Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Little Date?

 I don't know if I'd call it a mid life crisis but between my new real estate career and Bob's newfound love of all things guns, he and I have sure been having a time.
 
The weather was just perfect today so we headed to the gun range.  Here's Bob enjoying his brand new toy attached to his fairly new other toy.  It's an amazing thing to behold.  Bob never does anything halfway and the gun and reloading hobby is no exception.
 
  
I don't go to the range as much as Bob would probably like but once I'm there I get into it too and it's kind of like having a little competition against yourself to see just how close you can get to that center point. 

This is my target and I didn't do too badly once I got used to the rifle.  Yeah, we were shooting rifles this time and I had one of Bobby's (shhh!  don't tell him). 
 
Bob and I are handling the empty nest just fine!  Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.  : )