Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Newest Nieces........and me!


There have been two new additions to the family lately and even though I had to travel a little, it was so worth it to see these two beautiful sweet baby girls, my great nieces. 

The first trip was back in May when Kaylee and I drove to Colorado to see Abby, my niece Emily's baby.  She's grown a lot since then but this is the picture of the two of us together.

I'm so ready to go back to see her now that she's walking and talking.  She might even be able to say Aunt Jeanne! : ) 

Then there's brand new little Clara Jacqueline.  My visit to her was more recent and I only had to drive to Houston to hold her. 

Clara is my niece Melissa's firstborn and her middle name is the same as my mom's.  It looks like she'll have a head of red hair, just like her dad and grandpa (my brother).          

Holding and loving on these sweet girls was truly a blessing.