Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bob the Builder

It's finally here! The brand new north Denton Walmart will have it's grand opening tomorrow and my husband built it! Well, I guess he had help but I like to think they couldn't do it without him.

I'm so proud of Bob's accomplishments with Roger's-O'Brien. He's built hospitals, shopping centers, churches, warehouses, office buildings, and even a Neiman Marcus. That one was fun for me because we were invited to the "gala" the night before they opened and it was faaaaannncy! Way out of my league but I tried to keep up.

I'm pretty sure that Walmart will NOT be having a gala affair but tomorrow is the big day! Bob's crew finished the Sam's and the Walmart in a record nine months and apparently they're pretty proud of themselves. And I'm proud too. Thanks for celebrating with me.